Vintage Copperfield Hilarious!

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
NO WAY!
are you serious?
I cant really tell but damn thats interesting.
Watched this video so many times and never noticed that.
dayum..

May 31, 2008
Yeah, I've seen that before. So funny, "the vanishing..." "...EGG!..." "...CHICKEN!..."

Since we're talking about Copperfield, I remember that at the beginning of "Tornado of Fire" he did a simple effect, where he had audience members attempt to untwist their hands, and no one could except him. Anyone know where I can learn this. I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't...should I feel stupid?...

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I've seen that before. So funny, "the vanishing..." "...EGG!..." "...CHICKEN!..."

Since we're talking about Copperfield, I remember that at the beginning of "Tornado of Fire" he did a simple effect, where he had audience members attempt to untwist their hands, and no one could except him. Anyone know where I can learn this. I've been trying to figure it out, but I can't...should I feel stupid?...

yes you should lol. Watch it very VERY carefully ;) you'll get it.

May 31, 2008
the hand trick is taught on davidstones real secrets of magic.
i think thats where it it taught. i think dvd 1

Alright, thanks. I might get that DVD in a couple years. It's mainly about resturaunt magic, which I might attempt in a couple years. I'm going to start doing children's magic in a couple of weeks. I've got a good 20-minute show, and I would like to add that effect as my opener.

yes you should lol. Watch it very VERY carefully ;) you'll get it.

Alright, I'm going to watch it 6 million more times....

D

Deleted member 2755

I was laughing throughout that entire video! Thanks for posting this! Hilarious! :D Coppefield and Kenner are awesome. =P

-Doug

Where did you see this? Would you mind linking a YouTube video to this twisting arm effect?

Thanks.

Jul 2, 2008
I tried to look it up for you.. couldn't find the copperfield one anywhere, although I can swear to you I have seen it on youtube before. I first learned it on the David Stone DVD's (which are absolutely INCREDIBLE beyond belief).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results