Vipers or Black Tigers?

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
hey guys, i want to get some custom cards, and i really love using my stripper deck, i have some creative uses for a stripper deck. and the only custom stripper decks out there are the vipers and the black tigers. they both look amazing to me, i have no preference appearance wise.

all that matters to me is the quality of the cards. are the tally-hos of a better stock finish and feel or the bicycles?

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
hey guys, i want to get some custom cards, and i really love using my stripper deck, i have some creative uses for a stripper deck. and the only custom stripper decks out there are the vipers and the black tigers. they both look amazing to me, i have no preference appearance wise.

all that matters to me is the quality of the cards. are the tally-hos of a better stock finish and feel or the bicycles?

I would go with Black Tiger...I order both in a bundle and the viper got screwed more easily than the black tigers... and I didn`t flourish in that time

Mar 2, 2010
well i would say black tiger,but i guess its your decision,some people may like the viper feel more than the tiger,i do prefer tiger,but i also like viper,so try both,see which fits u best

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
no problems guys i found a sweet bundle deal with ghosts vipers and black tigers. all three of which have been made as a stripper deck! i'll be looking forward to getting that some day down the road. its a little cashy. but it'll be sweet.

thanks for all your input!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results