Virtuoso Type Flourishes

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It doesn't matter how old you are. There are 12-year-old kids that can own my 16-year-old ass. It all depends on experience. I have had less than a year of experience. So go on, get out there and practice!

Aug 31, 2007
"NEVER. EVER. Use age or hand size as an excuse to not excel."

What if I am 4 years old?

I think a better way to put it is "If you can hold a deck of cards comfortably in your hand, you can flourish".

- harapan. magic!

Dec 8, 2007
If you want to learn Adam's E-break, there is a tutorial on it on decknique: http://decknique.net/forums/thread:3445

If you want to learn Adam's flair-move-thingy you mentioned (2nd move on TheCuso's interview), well, it isn't released yet, but be sure to keep TheCuso's blog tuned for Adam's upcoming video podcast. He just might learn you the move there... ;) Oh, and it's titled "[instert name here]" btw. :p
Damn. I just spoiled the fun. Sorry, Adam ^^

Aug 31, 2007
Darian:

"At 4 De'vo's son could have kicked your ass. :|"

What does that sentence mean? How does it have any link with the point I was making?

- harapan. magic!

Jan 31, 2008
Darian:

"At 4 De'vo's son could have kicked your ass. :|"

What does that sentence mean? How does it have any link with the point I was making?

- harapan. magic!

....If De's son was that good at 4 years old, you can't use age as an excuse to do you stuff (XCM, 'flourishing', or 'cardistrie') poorly, unless your handz are mini sized in which case you can use a mini deck. I beleive the only viable excuse would be lack of experience which you can gain more of and there is no reason you should not be able to do so. However if you were 4 I doubt you would be browsing the fourms. If I don't make sense, PM me, this thread is off subject enough :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results