Vote!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey man, i voted for you, you won on the color changes dude, hands down, they were smoth nice color changes, keep it up! I look forward to see more of your magic.

Have a nice day.

Apr 27, 2008
I wish I could do any of those color changes but oh well. You win although I never vote for these to be honest. JP, I don't mean this in any offense but you seem so uncomfortable with the cards, maybe it's just me but you seem like you were nervous, new, or something. W/e it is just work on it, but then again maybe it's just me.

Dec 10, 2007
well yours was much better (color changes is all that i watched) but i was really tempted to vote for the other guy. Because while it was obvious he has only learned from bad youtube tutorials and hasnt really mastered any of the tricks he did, he did have the title track of possibly my favorite album of all time on there: Resurrection by (the Man) Common (Sense). Good to see that not everyone listens to sh*tty hip-hop these days.

But as far as the magic goes, yours was much better, very smooth, very impressive. You got my vote. Keep it up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results