W:H's - Indecent

Jan 3, 2009
Pleasanton, CA
Guys, please help me out with this.:confused:
So, I can't get the card to go through the bag!

If I ask you here, that would be revealing the trick, and I don't want to do that.
Could anybody who has Indecent post comments here so I can ask you personally exactly what I want to know?

Thanks, really need help

And a huge THANKS! for all the people who prevented some predictable exposures

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
You might wanna edit your post. Some major exposure going on there man.
By the way, I don't own Indecent so I can't answer your questions, I'm afraid. Just warning you about your post. Take out the bit in brackets and it should be fine.
Edit: Welcome to Theory11 by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
Guys, please help me out with this.:confused:
So, I can't get the card to go through the bag! Could anybody who has Indecent post comments here so I can ask you personally exactly what I want to know?

Thanks, really need help
just get the dvd. thats it. no one here is going to reveal the secret just because you are a forum member.

why don't you just watch the masked magician. i'm sure he would be happy to tell you how its done.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
just get the dvd. thats it. no one here is going to reveal the secret just because you are a forum member.

why don't you just watch the masked magician. i'm sure he would be happy to tell you how its done.

From what I gather, he has the dvd but is having difficulties. I don't think he's asking for the method, but just for help. However I might be wrong...?

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
the methodology of indecent is not extremely difficult. i'm sure if you just watch the dvd once more with out skipping ahead you will have all your answers.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
if your problem is what i suspect then just do what Wayne tells you to do in the end of the dvd ,where he offers an alternative way to "get it through" .Otherwise i need proof that you have the dvd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results