Waiting for the Jerry's Nugget cards to arrive...

Sep 2, 2007
Your game is missing a jack of clubs and a queen of hearts.
How do I know this? Because I would have WON had there been a JoC and QoH.
This aggravates me.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Your game is missing a jack of clubs and a queen of hearts.
How do I know this? Because I would have WON had there been a JoC and QoH.
This aggravates me.

Sorry my friend... all the cards are here. You might have WON if the JoC and QoH weren't buried in a pile or underneath something. You'll just have to keep playing in order to win. It's worth it.

And for those of you who have already beat the game, you know what I'm talking about!

asher

Sorry my friend... all the cards are here. You might have WON if the JoC and QoH weren't buried in a pile or underneath something. You'll just have to keep playing in order to win. It's worth it.

And for those of you who have already beat the game, you know what I'm talking about!

asher

Ive got that problem to. I promise there's nothing under the Jerry Card. Where's the 8oS?

Cheers, Tom

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
While waiting for the Jerry's Nugget release on May 8th, 2009, here's a little something that will bring much pleasure. It's also going to help pass the time until launch day.

Treat yourself to something fun and free right now by clicking right here.

Good luck, and enjoy everyone.

Cheers,
Lee Asher
sweet, maybe i'll cop it for my mom...it's her birthday, i don't think she'd like it, but it'll be an excuse to get it anyway, along with a present for her....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2008

asher

I won. Twice actually, and I don't know what your talking about. :/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results