Warning For A Reason?

Greetings,
I don't think this was asked anywhere around the forum. Usually when I perform a routine, I like to end it with a variation of warning by daniel garcia. It really is a crowd killer and I get great reactions from it, but my question is that. Is performing the trick like tons of times (as at times I do perform on a daily basis) dangerous to health?

Sep 1, 2007
I actually don't thin that it's dangerous to your health., The reason it got pulled was because it was bought by some idiots who cdon't know how to use fire.

Sep 2, 2007
how old are you? the ...stufff...is pretty dangeroud to people wh aren't fully developed. you should be eighteen...

Aug 31, 2007
UK
dasuprememep are you saying that inhaling sulphur is safe , personally I doubt that , I also the believe the reason it was removed was due to the fact that somebody had an asthma attack because of it.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
The only way it is unhealthy is if you do it about 15-20 times a day for the rest of your life. Also, you don't need to be 18 to perform it. They say that so they don't get angry letters asking why they are selling an effect that involves matches to a young kid. I perform this all the time, and haven't recieved any negative side effects from it, except for watery eyes when I don't do it right. If you can do it the right way, it's practically harmless.

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
I believe that Warning was pulled because of concerns raised about it and it's possible side effects.

I'm not sure if there are any dangers to Warning. If it's like smoking, it's not conducive to your health; however, several doctors were consulted before the product was released.

I would stay on the safe side, and avoid it, as it's been discontinued due to concerns over health problems, but I do not know if Warning causes any health problems.

Cheers,
JTM

I perform this all the time, and haven't recieved any negative side effects from it, except for watery eyes when I don't do it right. If you can do it the right way, it's practically harmless.

Yes I am over 18.. and yes I am a smoker. David seems to be the only one who performs it as frequently as I do. But unlike him.. I do not get the watery eyes, instead I get a hefty feeling in my lungs which does go away with water and time. But I was wondering if its the kind of matches that I use?

I use those industrial blackout matches. I can't find a picture online as it is localy produced. But could the type of match be a factor?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results