Wayne Houchin Lecture

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Just wondering.....have you guys ever been to one of Wayne's lectures? If you haven't that is one thing that you should do if at all possible.

I just attended his lecture tonight in SF and it was fantastic. He was funny, engaging, and genuine. The things he showed and taught us really makes you appreciate how good someone can be if they really put forth the hard work.

The best part of his lecture is his take on why some magicians fail and why some succeed. He gave a great perspective on performance and about cultivating your own personality. It may sound simple, but what he talks about changes the way you approach your illusions.

After the lecture, I thought about all the illusions that I do and thought about all the different ways I can present them. I also thought about the ones that I don't do and can see how they can be much more effective if couched in a different presentation package.

If you haven't attended one of his shows or lectures....do it. You won't be disappointed.

May 31, 2008
Yes, I've been to a lecture of his. It was incredible. He answered all questions and gave great info.

Glad you enjoyed it too.

Mar 15, 2009
Minnesota
I've always wanted to attend one - I have a friend who attended one, and he completely changed his performance and character after attending Wayne's lecture.

Wayne has lots of experience in almost all posible scenarios, and it'd be awesome to learn from him in person.

Still waiting for him to come to Minnesota....

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I actually went to his very first lecture, at Grand Illusions in Carmichael, CA. He's a great performer and we learned a lot from him. Some of the stuff he showed us was fantastic, and I highly recommend going to see him if possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results