Wayne Houchin's Bottle trick

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
HI there!
Does anyone know where i can get that effect, on wayne Houchins website? It looks awsome...
He strikes the top of a glass bottle and the bottom just pops off. It's video number 12 if you count them, in the video section.

Or he didnt actually release it?
Thanks!

May 31, 2008
HI there!
Does anyone know where i can get that effect, on wayne Houchins website? It looks awsome...
He strikes the top of a glass bottle and the bottom just pops off. It's video number 12 if you count them, in the video section.

Or he didnt actually release it?
Thanks!

It's not a trick, you just do it. It's a very old bar stunt. Wear a glove though. Here's a video about the stunt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeNxkksruo&feature=related

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
yeah, ive seen this one before, but in the waynes video, he actually does it with the cap still sealed!
thanks though (Y)

May 31, 2008
yeah, ive seen this one before, but in the waynes video, he actually does it with the cap still sealed!
thanks though (Y)

You're right, it's been a while since I've seen that video. I still think it would be the same method though, I don't see why the energy wouldn't transfer just because the cap was still on.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Probably, but i dont know, without the cap - its like your breaking the bottom with the air pressure from your hand.
I still think he does something else in there.
but thanks for your help.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
You're right, it's been a while since I've seen that video. I still think it would be the same method though, I don't see why the energy wouldn't transfer just because the cap was still on.

No, I think that's what makes it so cool, the fact that the cap was still vacuum tight.

Sep 9, 2007
try loosening it a bit. you can usually loosen it enough to let air in and out without breaking the seal of the cap...

dunno if that's it, but you may want to try it.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Fizz Master - you take two soda cans, you shake one up really hard, you can hear the fizz, when you open it nothing happens, but then when you open the other one, that no body touched, it blows up with soda.
Good trick, i like it, leavs a mess though.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Fizz Master - you take two soda cans, you shake one up really hard, you can hear the fizz, when you open it nothing happens, but then when you open the other one, that no body touched, it blows up with soda.
Good trick, i like it, leavs a mess though.

I love Fizz Master!!!! One of my favorite impromptu effects at parties!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results