Wayne Houchin's Control

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure it's been said a number of places around the site, and maybe even by Wayne himself. I'm a bit busy doing work right now, otherwise I'd search for you.

I can tell you that it isn't the old thingy under the thingy pulse stop effect.

And if you know Wayne's effects you'll know that most of them are impromptu, so going by that, even if it's not said anywhere I'd say it's a pretty safe bet. :) ... ish.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
This effect is impromptu, practical, and dog gone easy to learn. Wayne's ideas are absolutely ingenious.

I've performed this for other magicians, and they get completely fooled. One of the biggest questions I get is, "Is the effect potentially harmful?" I'll put it this way. Have you ever hurt yourself opening a deck of cards?

Now I know somebody is going to ask, "Well how do you know it." I just so happened to create a pulse stop, and I asked Wayne what he though of it and if it was similar to Control. What I found out was that they were identical!

Lucky me,

//David.Misner::

Sep 9, 2007
haha...i did the same thing. I watched his preview when he had control on his first website and it took me a while but I pretty much figured out the method and began testing it on my friends and people on the streets and I started getting great results. Although i never asked wayne if it was the same as his method, but i'm about 99 percent sure it is the same method and a great one for that matter. i'm still going to purchase the dvd because daniel and wayne have great additions as well as advice for their effects, so i'm sure that will help me even more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results