Wayne Houchin's THREAD help

I bought THREAD from an online magic shop here in Spain so i cant go to the secret forum for this effect so im posting this here.
I havent tried doing thread yet because im really scared because it says: A method based entirely on sleight-of-hand and can be performed safely is also taught. Does this mean that the geek method ISNT safe?? And what does it feel like the first time you try it? I heard it stings, but what stings your eye or your eyelid?

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Make sure you get 100% Cotton thread or yes it will hurt. I've only performed this a hand full of times because of this. Listen to Wayne and you'll be fine or just try the sleight method.

Jan 30, 2009
This trick is soooooo not for me. I can't even drip eye drops in my eye, and the thought of putting on contacts creeps me out.

Oct 22, 2008
I bought THREAD from an online magic shop here in Spain so i cant go to the secret forum for this effect so im posting this here.
I havent tried doing thread yet because im really scared because it says: A method based entirely on sleight-of-hand and can be performed safely is also taught. Does this mean that the geek method ISNT safe?? And what does it feel like the first time you try it? I heard it stings, but what stings your eye or your eyelid?

OMG i hate when people are so worried about this, no offense to you or anything, but they wouldnt put it up for sale if you could go blind from it! This most that happens or has happened to me is probably my eye was a little red and it was a little sore for like an hour. But thats only because i didn't listen to Wayne's advice on how to not feel the pain. But the first time you do it it'll just feel a little uncomfortable because your not used to it. Just try it out, you won't go blind lol. And if it hurts its supposed to the first time! The more you do it the better you'll get and the less you'll feel it. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results