Weird names you've been called?

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know about names, but I have had a friend at a party shout I was doing sorcery and if we should preform an exorcism on me.

Apart from that people usually just compare me to David Blaine and David Copperfield like I think we magicians usually get called. ♤

Reactions: MissMagic_photos
Nov 6, 2017
Ha ha I love this post!! I Kline how most people's are similar

I've only been doing magic for just over 12 months and in that amount of time I've had so many names called such as

'Are you a fu**ing wizard or something'
'You're brilliant but not normal'
'Your like a female dynamo'
And last but not least the classic you must be demonic

Oh wait did I forget witch too?

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Nov 6, 2017
I was working at the magic shop at disneyland demonstrating the chinese linking rings. This girl was watching and liked it a lot so she went to go get her grandmother (hispanic) and asked her to watch. I linked the two rings together and she started cursing in spanish, grabbed some holy water from a little keychain she had, threw it at me, grabbed her granddaughter by the hand and took her away quickly.

Omg what did everyone around you do? I hoped they would have laughed it off unless you ended up scaring them all away

Nov 6, 2017
I have not been called anything as such...
But if it counts, my peers and seniors have asked me a million times if I can read the minds of teachers and find out the questions that will be set on a question paper.

And the fact that I can't makes me question my existence as a magician!
:D

This is brilliant...end of discussion

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results