Welcome to theory11, card artists!

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Finally I can say it:

Welcome to theory11, card artists!

I see you stumbled across the forums and, most importantly, the Cardistry/Flourishing forum! (I might be a bit biased.)

A lot of people have been really busy on a lot of different things (some spent countless sleepless nights to make things right), and it's produced what you see today (with tons more on the way). I also want to say congratulations to JB, Chris, Wayne, Dana, and the rest of the theory11 artists for making this happen.

If you don't know what cardistry is yet...

cardistry is (briefly) the artistic manipulation of playing cards with no magical purpose. Think triple armspreads, 6-handed cuts, quintuple Cobra Cuts, 0.35 second Sybils. Check these amazing cardistry videos from people like you, made back while Decknique was in its peak.

If you haven't finished exploring yet, I suggest you check out all these theory11 exclusives:
  • The new Bicycle Guardians playing cards.
  • The 1-on-1 section to learn from the pros.
  • If magic is your thing, there are several tricks already available and tons of incredible stuff on the way.
And of course, do I have to mention the media section? (Doesn't this look familiar?) Yup, Decknique has moved in with theory11 to help create this huge, amazing website that we hope you dig.

And most of all, enjoy!

There's a lot in store for you in theory11 and a lot for you to enjoy. The pros aren't only here by name, there is tons of exclusive footage that is just waiting to come out the door. That's one great thing about theory11: the community and the pros are together at last!

Post up! Welcome! Introduce yourself! And I'll see you around.

- Richard

Aug 31, 2007
I'm glad the site is up. You've all done a great job, I can't wait to see what this becomes. ;)

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
WHOA! RICHARD WAS IN ON IT! :D

I had no idea, dude. Even though it said Decknique was more involved than it knew, I didn't know that YOU were in on it! :D

And during the Theory11 intro video, I heard Bayme talk about the Media section and I thought "that sounds a lot like Decknique...", turns out it kind of is! :D

-Vince

Aug 31, 2007
WHOA! RICHARD WAS IN ON IT! :D

I had no idea, dude. Even though it said Decknique was more involved than it knew, I didn't know that YOU were in on it! :D

And during the Theory11 intro video, I heard Bayme talk about the Media section and I thought "that sounds a lot like Decknique...", turns out it kind of is! :D

-Vince

Oh Vinny Vinny Vinny...

I saw it coming :p

I can't wait to hone my Cardistry skills =], I've only started a little while ago with XCM and this site is sure to boost my skils, great job again all of you and can't wait for all the features to be up and running.

Aug 31, 2007
Singapore
i just joined decknique and now have to i come here. ah well. the site layout is nice and there are more people i guess. :)

but we need more smilies. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Awesome , we have a cardistry section XD...I am kind of excited about decknique uniting with theory11... :) I think Richard has made a wise decision!!

Alright for those who do not know me... I am a female cardist :), nationality: russian...my name is Kate...some call me BaByCat ... as it's my "nick name" around forums lol... and "XD" is my favourite smiley...so yeah XD, I can't wait to see what this site has to offer in the media section :)!!

congratz to the entire theory11 staff...very well built site and the design is cute hehe yeah

alright take care,
Kate

*EDIT: I did not know that decknique was going to close...so I'm not as excited as I was...:( *

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
Awesome , we have a cardistry section XD...I am kind of excited about decknique uniting with theory11... :) I think Richard has made a wise decision!!

Alright for those who do not know me... I am a female cardist :), nationality: russian...my name is Kate...some call me BaByCat ... as it's my "nick name" around forums lol... and "XD" is my favourite smiley...so yeah XD, I can't wait to see what this site has to offer in the media section :)!!

congratz to the entire theory11 staff...very well built site and the design is cute hehe yeah

alright take care,
Kate

Nice to see you here!

And yes, I am happy there is a Cardistry section here too.

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
Awesome, Well Card Manipulation is The Bomb If you Have'nt tried it go watch some video's from decknique. Perhaps 'virtuso' and my personal fav Spring jam 1, then when you are inspired pick up a deck. click tutorials and learn. Then go over to the tricks section go down to the trilogy and click 'get me'.

Peace out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results