Welcome!

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
got myself out of the bed 30min(i´m from Germany) ago and i´ve have to say WOOOW, so many new things to see, the first thing i had to checkout was waynes new killereffect and aarons panic they are so beautifull to me... the next thing i saw were playing cars (YESSS) most impressiv deck i ever come across..i really liked the idea of useing angels and it´s fits perfect to my personality and ive got a tattoo on my back with wings of an angel and cards on it...

Sep 1, 2007
got myself out of the bed 30min(i´m from Germany) ago and i´ve have to say WOOOW, so many new things to see, the first thing i had to checkout was waynes new killereffect and aarons panic they are so beautifull to me... the next thing i saw were playing cars (YESSS) most impressiv deck i ever come across..i really liked the idea of useing angels and it´s fits perfect to my personality and ive got a tattoo on my back with wings of an angel and cards on it...

god that tattoo looks awesome! i'm been wanting to get a card tattoo and this gives me some inspiration

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hi to all the guys, MAC, MAK, Josh Barrett, Saad, Steve Simmons, J. Rice, Danny Diamond and Chad Sanborn.

Was a pleasure working through Theory11 with you all
We'd like to personally thank you all. It's been quite a journey, and it's only begun.

[You're going to be hearing that a lot. :)]

Sep 1, 2007
Just want to say that this is really good looking so far. Effects seem cool, nice deck of cards cant wait to see more!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results