Welcome!

Aug 31, 2007
Hello everybody:

This is looking good. Wishing Theory 11 all the best in its future endeavours.

As for now, let us all extend the team's vision and improve the art of magic in our little world around us.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
Nice job

Hi! First time poster just like everyone else. I'd just like to say great job on the site and looking forward to see what you guys have in store.

Sep 1, 2007
Greetings! I just wanted to say hello & welcome! I am sitting here in Canada right now with Lee Asher & Aaron Fisher - checking out the launch. Take a look around & let us know what you think. There is so much to see & take in - and there is so much more on its way! Have fun & we'll talk to you guys soon.

Wayne Houchin
Lee Asher
Aaron Fisher

Where in Canada? Toronto? Maybe I can buy you guys a drink and teach you a few tricks ;).

Anyway, site looks great. It appears this will be good for the industry as a whole and push the quality of other major players. Competition is a good thing and your site is a welcome addition.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Yay!

I KNOW the work that was involved to put this new "theory" together. I'm so glad that all the sweat, tears and late nights are finally paying off.

JB, Wayne, Dana, BJ, Fran and Chris. This IS the next best thing in magic and I'm proud of all of you pulling together to make it happen. I can't wait to see what or who lies ahead for years to come.

Congratulations. This Rocks.

KE

PS: In terms of ninja related activity discussion not allowed.. HANS KLOK has ninjas in his show... Just FYI.

Aug 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
My first post! I love the site, and I have no doubts that Theory11 is the future of magic.

Looking forward to everything that is coming next!

-Andrew

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Woww...I have to say this is the next big thing....this is one of the coolest sites i've been to....especially when you can even see videos and learn moves from professional artists like Wayne and co. .... i hope :) ... serious....i can be a better flourisher thanks to what this site would offer:cool:

-bryan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results