WH Distortion Signing :: SACRAMENTO, CA

Sep 2, 2007
Wish I could go! I live WAAAYYYY over in nova scotia! Oh well. Wayne, you should do a canadian tour sometime. P.M. Me up for a list of clubs in canada that you could ask about...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Update:

Wayne Houchin will not be able to be at the signing due to a kidnapping by myself.

TOO BAD.

Mitchell
We were wondering where he was. He's been missing from his cage for hours.

Should be a good time guys. He's been getting his pimp hand... er... "signing hand" strong for weeks. So make sure you get out there and see Waynie-Pooh.

...Awkward. Very awkward.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

Should be a good time guys. He's been getting his pimp hand... er... "signing hand" strong for weeks. So make sure you get out there and see Waynie-Pooh.

Aww =(

I live in seattle.
You guys want to come up here for awhile?
Pay us northwesterners a little visit? =P

Quite akward yes. Its good to know you have a cage for him at least, now I know Im safe.:D

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Wayne, I know that this is a long shot. I think it's worth a try though. If I send you my copy of Distortion through the mail at Theory11 HQ can I get your signature on mine. I'm east coast unfortunantly!

Shane K.

Hey.

We'll be there Saturday the 6th. Not Thursday. Don't know if that makes a difference, but you should come and hang out if you're able to.

Dana

Oh yeah. What the crap kinda calander was I looking at? I'll try to make it, but probably not. Do we have to own Distortion to come? lol.

I'll try to ask my Mom. Look for the really short dark kid. I'll post if I could come.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results