WH Distortion Signing :: SACRAMENTO, CA

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! I just wanted to let you guys know that myself, my wife Fran, & Dana Hocking will be at Grand Illusions Magic Shop in Sacramento, CA this coming Saturday October 6th at 1pm.

http://www.grandillusions.com/

We'll be there for Grand Illusion's official release of Distortion. If you're in the area, come down & hang out! I consider Grand Illusions my "hometown" shop (it's the closest magic shop to Chico) & I've known Steve & his family since I was a Kid. It's going to be a great time - I'm sure we'll be there for several hours :)

We hope to see you there!

Aug 31, 2007
California
Way to make us crappy weathered West Coast Canadians feel better :mad: I hate not living in Las Vegas or California.

-RA69

No problem :) I am kidding of course...

Your missing the shop as well though. It is a GREAT shop, and Steve and his family are great people. It should be interesting to see everyone together. I believe Steve roams the forums every once in awhile... Even though he hates em.

Keenan

Well there is a magic store in Vancouver where I live, and it's a quaint little magic store I like it. I've got to know the person who runs it pretty well, over the time I've been there. It's called Clownin' Around Magic, and at first glance just looks like gag stuff but all the custom decks and DVD's are behind the counter hidden from public view haha. At least I have a magic store near me, that makes me happy.

-RA69

Darn. I live about and hour and a half from Sacramento, but Thursday a school day(Lol. Yes, I'm a youngster) and I highly doubt my Mom( yes, she takes me places) will drive me there. I live in Hayward ,California. Ever heard of it Wayne? Small town. Man, I want to go.

Aug 30, 2007
Darn. I live about and hour and a half from Sacramento, but Thursday a school day(Lol. Yes, I'm a youngster) and I highly doubt my Mom( yes, she takes me places) will drive me there. I live in Hayward ,California. Ever heard of it Wayne? Small town. Man, I want to go.

Hey.

We'll be there Saturday the 6th. Not Thursday. Don't know if that makes a difference, but you should come and hang out if you're able to.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey that's my birthday! Wow wouldn't that be a cool birthday present? A signed Distortion DVD from W:H. I live in San Francisco, so maybe I can convince my dad to drive me down there for the day. Maybe I'll get something special from Wayne...
dM

EDIT: Hey Wayne/Dana are you guys going to be in SF anytime soon, or is Sacramento the closest you will be coming?

Hey that's my problem too, except I live in Imperial Beach California and it's about

531 mi – about 8 hours 15 mins
up to 9 hours 30 mins in traffic.

But I don't think I'll be going but I'll try to convince my mom;).

Aug 30, 2007
Hey that's my birthday! Wow wouldn't that be a cool birthday present? A signed Distortion DVD from W:H. I live in San Francisco, so maybe I can convince my dad to drive me down there for the day. Maybe I'll get something special from Wayne...
dM

EDIT: Hey Wayne/Dana are you guys going to be in SF anytime soon, or is Sacramento the closest you will be coming?

Hey dM.

Hope to see you there.

To answer your question: We're staying the night in Sac with one of our friends. She was nice enough to let us crash at her place, but we're leaving for Vegas in the morning to film with Kenner so I'm not sure when we'll be back in San Fran again.

Dana

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
You all guys think you have a problem with the distance..... I live in Sweden.. I have to run really really fast to get there :D

Any chance Dana and Wayne comming to Sweden any time soon? :p

Ohh and good luck Wayne and Dana.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results