What are your top magic effects? MIRACLES

Sep 25, 2010
What are your favorite effects? Very strong magic.

invisible deck.
imagine
out of this world
card in orange
deep 3
smoke

Aug 6, 2009
Indeed, any effect can be powerful with the right performance, although if I was to choose one it would be ACR FTW!!

~Andrew

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I disagree a bit. There are, in fact, some really crap tricks out there that no one could turn into miracles.

That being said, I'm not terribly inclined to share what I've worked to develop into commercial material to randoms on the internet. Do your own research and create your own repertoire, plskthnxbai.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
I disagree a bit. There are, in fact, some really crap tricks out there that no one could turn into miracles.

That being said, I'm not terribly inclined to share what I've worked to develop into commercial material to randoms on the internet. Do your own research and create your own repertoire, plskthnxbai.

Meh, I recall buying a 'magic kit' for 50 cents to challenge my presention skillz. A lot of it was just stupid, but it had a two card monte that I could do something with, and it fooled some people. I'm not saying that was 'strong' magic, just a little story.

A good, well thought out Ambitious Card can do wonders.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I'd have to agree with Christopher, there are such things as bad effects. There are bad versions of wonderful effects out there as well.

There are performers who can turn bad magic into watchable magic and mediocre effects into miracles, but they don't. They find and refine what they feel is the best magic they can do for the character they portray.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx

I am going to report you for using internet slang...
Just kidding!!

Liquid Metal..is just one of them for me!!

Dec 26, 2009
Well it was said that anything can be "strong magic" with the right presentation. I could not DISAGREE more!

[video=youtube;7yGe3RTFGf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGe3RTFGf0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I would love to see a good STRONG presentation to a live audience of this effect.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I enjoy doing Interlace myself.

And out of curiosity, why are people judging the op for asking a question like this? And why wouldn't he google tricks that he hasn't heard of before - aren't people are saying that they are the best effects?

Finding out about effects outside of your scope and reading, is a good thing. If it encourages him to pursue the art, even better. If you think he is going to copy your material (and he should be doing his own stuff) well, then you shouldn't be doing published material that is for sale to the public....

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Thread. Sorry Wayne but I've kinda stolen it made it my own and it's now my signature piece.
Power ball 60. With the right presentation people will either run away screaming or just assume you can actually read minds no matter how much you deny it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results