What do all of you here at T11 think of the prices?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Because of the absolute quality of the DVDs, I'm going to say they are well worth it. The 1-on-1s are fantastic value, too.

The shipping.. well, that's another story. *hates t11's shipping with a passion*

Apr 28, 2008
Philippines
meh, The prices are... okay, my only problem is, SHIPPING... I mean, I'm on the other side of the world, I'm just buying the Split Spades deck... then the shipping is $30.95. and a dollar here is 50. so that's a bum...

But, I just ask my sis to buy me Witness/Control/Trilogy. I'll just save up on the Split Spades.

Overall, The prices are pretty fair. And the Products are quality, so every penny counts.

Jan 27, 2008
What do tou guys think of the prices for magic tricks here at t11? it would be interesting to know. I wouldnt be suprised if got banned for this.

Umm, your name is. "nofreespeach," which sounds a lot like a name a spammer would pick for this particular scenario, your trying to start a useless argument and a flame-war, and you end your chee-z, typo-ridden thesis with, "I'm not surprised if i get banned for this."

Yah, I'm not surprised either.....

..:Z:..

I think that the prices are pretty reasonable here. The only thing that Is high, like most people have said, is the shipping. Especially living in countries outside of the US, shipping is extremely high. And then you have to convert the dollar into AUS currency, and it ends up being more. However the quality of these products are EXTREMELY good, so I am fairly happy even though shipping is massive.

Sep 1, 2007
Just to add my thoughts...
prices are in my opinion reasonable, not to much but at the same time not the cheapest however that is not a bad thing. I would rather pay a bit more for a good product than to get a cheaper/inferior product.
My only problem would be the shipping costs. The cost of shipping to the UK is obviously more than sending stuff out to US residents but it does seem to be on the expensive side.
for example....
12 decks from another source would cost me $12 and they would get here normally in around a week.
12 decks from t11 would cost $22 (if I remember correctly, could be more) using the same shipping method.
This is not a huge difference but its an extra $10 I could spend on something else. I hate spending money on shipping.
Just my thoughts
J a y

Apr 7, 2008
I live outside the US (Canada, but still) and I find Theory 11's shipping prices are not very different from most other online stores. As always, it helps to order several things instead of just one, and to pick the medium priced option rather than the fastest or the cheapest. Shipping usually includes the cost of materials as well as the cost of actual transport, so unless you're a huge company getting big discounts on these things, it's going to add up.

As a number of people have mentioned, it's worth it for the quality of the products. I have just watched a competitor's DVD and while the information was useful, the music was cheesy, the angles of the shots were often unhelpful, the sound was weird and overall it just wasn't polished. The Theory 11 products that I've purchased, including downloads and DVDs, have been very well produced with the needs of the magician (especially the inexperienced or novice) in mind.

I also find that the products are well packed and well shipped--not just stuffed into some box that was lying around, and sent through some obscure pony express shipping company. All in all, I'm a pretty happy customer.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Umm, your name is. "nofreespeach," which sounds a lot like a name a spammer would pick for this particular scenario, your trying to start a useless argument and a flame-war, and you end your chee-z, typo-ridden thesis with, "I'm not surprised if i get banned for this."

Yah, I'm not surprised either.....

..:Z:..

Umm..if you read the entire thread before you flamed him then you would have seen ReberAce69's post on page 2 that explains the whole issue:rolleyes:

I think there good, the day i really said to myself "wow these prices are pretty good" was when Control was released. It was so hyped up, and everyone wanted a copy, that honestly they could have charged so much and everyone would have still bought it, not to mention it came with so many hours of footage, and yet they still charged the same as the other effects. That really turned me on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results