What do you think attract customers?

Apr 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

Long time no see!

First of all I need to apologize for my writing english. I guess I should have practiced that a little more at school. :confused:

But anyways:
Sorry if there are topics discussing the same, but I was curious on your experience in terms of keeping potential customers sticking around on your website.
I have been working a lot on my website lately and would love some feedback from you guys. My website is https://nicolajmogensen.dk/.

Also, are you a full-time og part-time magician? And do you have a website yourself? Would love to hear from all of you!

As for myself I am currently working as a full-time magician in Denmark.

Your advice are much appreciated! Thanks. :)

All the best,
Nicolaj

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Also, are you a full-time og part-time magician? And do you have a website yourself? Would love to hear from all of you!
j

Your site while it does look profesional, it doesnt have a lot of references... clients are more impressed of what people says about your show... and you don´t have anything (quotes doesnt matter, since you can fake them... I am not saying you did) it works best if you have videos of clients saying you are great

there is a lot of text too... try to keep it at minimum...

I am a full-time magician doing corporate work.. here is my webpage if you want to take a look

www.luisvega.com.mx

edit: I said you have a lot of text... I wanted to say that avoid "walls of text" in your webpage

Apr 16, 2021
Hi Luis!

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

And thats a good point - i'll definitely try my best to film some post-reactions after my shows from now on. Thanks! :)

According to the text I also agree. I think I'm going to replace some of the text blocks with images and/or videos.

Good to hear from you, Luis.

Best,
Nicolaj

Reactions: Luis Vega

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
First of all NEVER feel like you have to apologize for your english. You speak it better than many native English speakers already! Haha so you are fine!

As for keeping them on the site, the goal is to make it as user friendly as possible while pushing them to your end goal (which I assume is booking shows)

The easiest way to do this is give them a hook (something that peaks their interest.) usually this is something like “premier children’s magic entertainment in Los Angeles.”

Then you want to offer something called “social proof.” This simply means you are able to prove you are indeed what you claim to be. This could be videos, testimonials, reviews from other clients, etc.

Last you want a “call to action.” This means you want to drive them towards booking you, or calling for a quote. The goal is to get them on the phone so you can sell yourself further, answer questions then most importantly CLOSE! This means getting them to agree to hire you.

The easier your site is for the user the better it will be for you!

hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results