What do you think

Jul 7, 2012
closed.

i thank everyone who told me their opinions. i will think about them.:)

and don't for get that i just asked you to tell me what you think of the effect. i didn't tell you to look at my channel or i didn't ask you if i should show you my face or not, because that's the way i want it to be...!

for people who are searching now the video: i deleted it because i take care about the comments and i will work on it a little bit more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
It's a neat little piece mechanically speaking. I'm more interested to know what the presentation is. What motivates this? How do you portray this to an audience? If you really want to submit this, it has to be refine in the crucible of live performance first and you need to give a potential buyer a sample presentation to springboard off of.

Also, please show your face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
My first question, before I even watched the video, was "Why do you want to submit it to the Wire immediately after creating it?"

My advice would be to work on it for a long while. That includes creating patter and fleshing out the subtleties that can only be done by performing for people and reflecting on those performances. These things will give any eventual product you produce much more depth.

Also, as Steerpike said, please show your face. It adds personality to the video, it makes it one of a kind. After all, there's only one you, but there are countless videos on the internet of chest and crotch shot performances.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results