What effect's would you like to see next?

Sep 1, 2007
what about the change that DnD Buck did in the hidden footage that color change where the card was in the middle and with a flick it changed

i want to learn that color change

Throughtout reading this things ive noticed is you guys want a dick color change and an insane mentalism effect. Correct? Well, ive invented a color change and an insane mentalism effect. Ive created Tied [look in the card magic section i have a thread...make it explode;)] and a mentalism effect i cal paralyzed. I saw posts about people wanting to put people into a coma. This is the closest your going to get to that other than hypnosis. Heres the basic effect

You have a spectator [no stooges] come up on stage and have them sit in a chair. I explaine to them what is going to happen and if they dont want to participate, they dont have to. Moments later they begin to feel their bodies becoming extremely heavy and you can sctually see them start to slump in the chair. I then ask them to move their arm but they cant. They cant even move their fingers. . And with a snap of your fingers they are able to move again.

The cool thing is that they are not in any type of trance or anything. They are fully aware of whats goign on.

Just thought id let all you guys know:D

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
If you had imput into the Theory11 creative team, what types of effects would you like to see? With all that knowledge in one room, can you imagine what they will be able to come up with? List 3 effects you would like to see. Mine are:

1. A levitation (object or self) that looks as close to real as possible(whatever that looks like haha)

2. An impromtu coins across with an impossible last coin across finish.

3. A mentalist effect that would leave your spectators in a coma (I am not a mentalist, but would love to see what this camp can come up with)

What are the 3 that you would like to see?

Regards,

Jeremy
Why do you want to see these here when SO MANY effects and routines like these that already exist? How about something that actually has not been done before( if there is such a thing:rolleyes::).

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Throughtout reading this things ive noticed is you guys want a dick color change and an insane mentalism effect. Correct? Well, ive invented a color change and an insane mentalism effect. Ive created Tied [look in the card magic section i have a thread...make it explode;)] and a mentalism effect i cal paralyzed. I saw posts about people wanting to put people into a coma. This is the closest your going to get to that other than hypnosis. Heres the basic effect

You have a spectator [no stooges] come up on stage and have them sit in a chair. I explaine to them what is going to happen and if they dont want to participate, they dont have to. Moments later they begin to feel their bodies becoming extremely heavy and you can sctually see them start to slump in the chair. I then ask them to move their arm but they cant. They cant even move their fingers. . And with a snap of your fingers they are able to move again.

The cool thing is that they are not in any type of trance or anything. They are fully aware of whats goign on.

Just thought id let all you guys know:D
Sounds very 'Kenton Knepper'...
Which is a good thing

Sep 2, 2007
I'd like to see a random card that signed and torn, and then restored in the spectator's wallet with the signature. I've heard that it exists, Paul Brown, maybe. I haven't seen it though.

Cheers,
JTM

Signature Sketch Pad Card Rise

I've always loved watching Martin Lewis' Signature Sketch Pad Card Rise on stage (You can probably find Copperfiedl doing it on YouTube) - but can it be done in a close up setting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I want a mentalist effect just like this.

me and the spec both take a peace of paper, I ask him to write any word he wants, and ill write any word I want. We both do. Then I say, I wrote ice, what did you write? he says computer. I then say no, I was just kidding, I wrote computer and you wrote ice. The spec looks at his paper and it says ice. And he has no memory of writing it.

I'm really close to making that right now. I found a way to do it (sort of). I'm a genius:D

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I would like to see something new...
Just beign sarcastic.

ANyways, I would like to see like a DVD set or something called like "Theory of Levitation", then "Theory of Mentalism" and on and on.

I think that would be a cool and neat thing by theory11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results