What is Decknique?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
it is

decknique is a website, specified on the xcm community.
It is a very popular XCM location, many XCM'ers belong to the decknique forums.
it is well bonded with theory11 too...
people invent cuts and post their vids and tutorials
also people perform their xcm routines and post their vids there and are critisized and rated....
they also sell stuff...

it hasnt cancelled, maybe you are going to decknique., instead of www.decknique.net hope i helped

but what about this

also people perform their xcm routines and post their vids there and are critisized and rated....
they also sell stuff...

it hasnt cancelled, maybe you are going to decknique., instead of www.decknique.net hope i helped

it did help alittle...but what about this:

ive read through several threads and read people saying things like they cannot find "Lethal" by Daniel Madison for sale anywhere, but i went on there and saw that they had it for sale at like $37?
cna you like not buy anything off of decknique or what?

Aug 31, 2007
UK
they also sell stuff...

It's not an "XCM" site it's a cardistry site, get it right.

It is a cardistry website developed by Richard Z., who you may recognize from this site. I believe he runs the media section.

Decknique is a great site. However, now that Rich is working on the media section here it is basically only the forums.

As said above I do not believe you can purchase products.

Hope this helped,

Michael

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Wilfred, are you serious? Just meet me at the SLC sometime and I can give you one in person. I'll be back there tomorrow.

Decknique is a cardistry community that didn't sell anything but only served as a community and where people could talk to each other and show their stuff in a better environment. Decknique is still kicking around as a cardistry-only community, but the media system has now been ported over to theory11 with on-going improvements. There's also a lot more going on with t11 in terms of actually producing stuff for cardistry.

Jan 31, 2008
Judging by the signature you believe what devo says. :D Well to me we all love flourishing and love this art.

I believe that as well, I just don't agree with the terminology on that site (and some other things I won't list) WAIT, STOP, don't try to argue with me, you call it what you like, and I'll do the same, it doesn't change what we do. :)

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
I believe that as well, I just don't agree with the terminology on that site (and some other things I won't list) WAIT, STOP, don't try to argue with me, you call it what you like, and I'll do the same, it doesn't change what we do. :)

Hey Darian, it's not a total one-sided thing here. I'm always up for talking about terminology. Hit me up with a PM and I'd be happy to talk about it with you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results