What is that name of that card trick like Klik?

Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone,
Awhile back I seen a Card Trick I might be wrong in how this trick worked but I'll try to describe the effect. The trick started with a spectator selecting a card and it is returned to the deck. Then the Magician fans the cards out towards the spectator and has them hold the fan up in front of them. Then the Magician uses their cell phone and takes a picture of them holding the fanned out cards. When the spectator looks at the picture, all the cards are facing the same way except the spectators choosen card.

I know the Magic effect called Klik is sort of like this, but it's not the trick I'm thinking of. Do any of you know what the name of this trick was? I'm trying to find out so I can order this effect.
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results