What is the next thing to be sold on theory11?

Does anybody know what Theory11 is going to release next?
(excluding 1-on-1's and Playing Cards)
I was just curious because I'm not sure if i should save my money for anything beacuse I just got fired at work and I really don't have any more money.
Any responses at all will be very much appreciated!
Thanks Guys,
RaymondJokerAlva

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Dangerous from Daniel Madison, its going to be a flourish DVD I think, and it'll have some moves from lethal (which is discontinued BTW) it's by DM too =)

Hope this helps,

Sep 2, 2007
Prophet will be coming too!
That's correct -- Prophet by Tom Isaacson will be released in late March. More information and previews thereof will be coming soon...

Moreover, sorry to hear about the occurrence at work; hopefully, you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 11, 2007
Blue Centurions will be released March 13, at 11:00 EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
You know if you really had magical powers you could turn those 1's in your pockets to 100's and you wouldn't have to worry about saving money haha just kidding. Like they said Prophet and Dangerous are due to be released, as well as Identity (collection of his work and previous products) from Daniel M. as well, however I don't know if it's coming out before or after Dangerous.

well thanks for all of the comments. The preview for Prophet is coming out in actually a couple of hours and Dangerous will be coming later I assume.
I WAS working at Cici's but i decided to arrive 5 minutes later because i had been working like super hard for the first 3 weeks and i just got home late(I was coming from school) and they said it should never happen again and there were so many iother better workers for my pisition that they just let me go...which really sucks if I could mention.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results