WHAT IS THIS AMAZING CARD FLOURISH

May 4, 2017
I dont know the name of the flourish in the yt video: best cardisrty complitation 2017#1 with the thumbnail of black fontaine curly q fan, or how you do it it is at 2:20 please help and thanks in advance

May 4, 2017
Il find out, I don't know but I bet you I can with a hour of research.
i looked and i have figured out that it is a public move probaly cause ive seen more than one person done it but i cant find it and i would really appreciate it if you can find it

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Take a card, put it sideways in the deck. Do a regular thumb fan to get the top part, apply pressure and pull the card. This will pull the second half into a fan. You can then break the 2.

May 4, 2017
Take a card, put it sideways in the deck. Do a regular thumb fan to get the top part, apply pressure and pull the card. This will pull the second half into a fan. You can then break the 2.
Im so confused can you please explain it one more time but better i would really appreciate it

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
So basically, you take a card and put it horizontally in the deck.
Then do a thumb fan, but only fan out the top part of the deck (above the card)
In the same motion, apply pressure, and make contact with the side of the sideways card. This will cause the second fan to occur.
You can then seperate the 2 fans by holding one from the sideways card down and taking it away.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results