What is your favorite sandwich effect?

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
My favorite is Center Point...but it's a ***** to learn. It looks so good. Patrick didn't do too well of a job explaining the "move" between the jokers....so that's why I had a hard time with it.

Nov 19, 2010
seriously slade your right that move is just way to difficult but from what it looks like the payoff from it just looks amazing. that would become my new go to effect if i could do it perfect everytime so i second the center point

May 19, 2010
There is a sandwich in Apocalypse that I forget the name of but I love it. It's a change of the two sandwich cards after they incorrectly find the spectator's card. It is really neat and you should try to find it.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Actually, another of my favorite sandwich effects is a DM trick. You throw two aces into a spread...and it sandwiches their card. Too bad if you don't own any of his stuff. You have no chance to get it now. His material is gone.

Jan 11, 2011
d+M's Advocate Sandwich has the best justification for using two cards to find one that I've seen (and gives you the chance to perform a REAL miracle).
What do you mean the best justification?

Actually, another of my favorite sandwich effects is a DM trick. You throw two aces into a spread...and it sandwiches their card. Too bad if you don't own any of his stuff. You have no chance to get it now. His material is gone.
Whats the name of this effect?
Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results