What is your one coin routine?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
DO you have a routine with only one coin? What do you do? I don't do coins often. Normally only when asked to do something and have nothing prepared. Here is what I normally do using one coin...

I begin by penetrating a 10p through my hand (both ways), and sometimes also make it penetrate my shirt, then I say that it can not also travel through solids, but also through space and time. I demonstrate it passing through space by having it invisibly jump from one hand to the other, then demonstrate it travelling back through time by doing a muscle pass.

If you have one, what is your one coin routine?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
For my one coin routine I do this. I present it as a sleight of hand demonstration.

I vanish the coin and say that it went up my sleeve, and produce the coin from the outside of the sleeve. I then do the same thing except I produce it from my skin, saying that we magicians can hide coins in there skins too. I then vanish the coin several more times making it reappear in several places including my mouth, my eye, under my shoe, and on their shoulder. At the end, I say “Now maybe you had trouble following that because the coin was too small. Next time how bout I use a bigger one?” and then I do a jumbo coin production on the word “bigger”.

That’s my routine. Sometimes if I don’t have a jumbo coin on me I’ll change the coin into a deck of cards and say “Well I’m getting a little tired of this coin trick, how bout we do a card trick instead?”

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results