What Magic Company is Your Favorite?

Jan 27, 2008
Which Company/Website is Your Favorite?

I don't have a favorite; I don't side with any. I suck the good and leave the bad out of all sites and you should too.

Theory11, E, Penguin, Jay's, Daniel's, Lybrary... All of them.

Never, ever, side with one site.

However, I do have a favorite forums :)

..:Z:..

D

Deleted member 2755

Well I will say Theory 11 is the only magic forum I'm on. :) As for companies... well I will say that most of the stuff Theory 11 puts out I love, the only thing on this site I wouldn't buy is probably Digital Dissolve as I'm not a coin guy. Sites such as Penguin, Ellusionist, and Jay Sankey, I love them as well, but they don't wanna make me buy every product they come out with. For example, the stained skin tattoos from E are cool, but I would rather not pay 70 dollars for 3 DVDs that are just going to make me keep spending money on tattoos.:eek:

If I see something I like, I'll save up for it. As for a favorite magic site... well Theory 11 :) I love the media section and forums.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I don't really have a favorite company. I love how Theory 11 runs their show, but in my opinion Penguin's customer service is just as good.

If I had to go with a favorite forum, I would say Theory 11 just because that's where I spend the most time.

David

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Haha, funny guy you are TDA.

I spend the majority of my time on the Theory11 Forums. As most of you know. I'm quite fond of MJMMagics and Ellusionist's products as well as Theory11's. I buy from those 3 companies the most.

-RA69
What about penguinmagic@@!!@@!!@@@!!!!
They have new arrivals like every week!@!@!

Nov 17, 2007
I went to visit E and it is the same everlasting.

A person put a review of Black Ghost Deck and step the same everlasting they closed it for the reason that was not saying marvels of the Deck.

That's why I changed of forum and T11 is my favorite .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results