What to buy??

Sep 1, 2017
So its my birthday tomorrow and i want to buy something thats worth it i have 30 dollars i do card and coin magic but mostly card magic i would rate myself as a intermediate magician in books i only have royal road to card magic i like slight of hand not really interested in self working tricks
I have 1 bicycle deck? one aladdin playing cards and a invisible deck

Im thinking of buying
1) expert at the card table
2) modern coin magic
3)pack of 2 red and 2 black decks of bicycle

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I wouldn't go with expert at card table yet. Go with expert card technique(sequel to royal road) I think other two choices are good.
I agree with this. You will get a lot more out of expert card techniqie.

Also, are decks really expensive for you where you live? If you can find a way to buy some cheap ones, But so.e bikes. Youll probably need them.

You can probably get all 3 of those things and still have money left over. Make sure you spend it well. But something you will actually use, not just a random product that looks cool. A lot of stuff is over advertised, see if you will actually use the effect.

Reactions: Syd The Magician
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah cards for me are expensive a bicycle deck is for 400 without shipping im getting the pack for 1000 and 200 shipping so its better for me to buy the pack of 4

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Yeah cards for me are expensive a bicycle deck is for 400 without shipping im getting the pack for 1000 and 200 shipping so its better for me to buy the pack of 4
Look around the market, some companies offer cheaper shipping to specific locations.
If you don't mind me asking, what country is it? I might be able to help find you some good shipping.

Sep 1, 2017
India
Im buying from Amazon 288 are like 3 dollars i dont think you can get cheaper than that

In the market i cant find ant bicycle decks there are only Indian deck that are really
bad and there are no magic shops either

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
India
Im buying from Amazon 288 are like 3 dollars i dont think you can get cheaper than that

In the market i cant find ant bicycle decks there are only Indian deck that are really
bad and there are no magic shops either
worldmagicshop.com offers flat rate shipping of about $10 US up to 2kg/4.4 lbs. If you group your order together with other stuff, you can actually get a very good deal. So If you buy a brick (12 decks) of bikes, you'll pay about $58 USD for the whole thing INCLUDING shipping (a little less than $5 a deck, including all that shipping). That's a pretty good deal if you ask me!

You could also save up and buy things in large amounts, thus minimizing the shipping (as you only pay $10, as long as you are under 2 kg).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results