What trick would you guys/gals buy?

Oct 23, 2007
what new trick would make you wait on your toes untill it came out? What tricks do you guys want to do or think need to be made?

Sep 1, 2007
im still awaiting the pulp friction dvd

anyone have any idea what happened to it? pulp is seriously like my favorite move, im dying for some info

Sep 1, 2007
what new trick would make you wait on your toes untill it came out? What tricks do you guys want to do or think need to be made?

A gravity half pass dvd. The book is amazing and detailed but even though now I do the move often I still would pay for a visual explanation of it :) Plus, it would be amazing to see Aaron do a couple of wonderful tricks with the technique (like simple sandwich, also from the Paper Engine).

Juan M

Sep 1, 2007
A gravity half pass dvd. The book is amazing and detailed but even though now I do the move often I still would pay for a visual explanation of it :) Plus, it would be amazing to see Aaron do a couple of wonderful tricks with the technique (like simple sandwich, also from the Paper Engine).

Juan M

Naw, I don't think thers going to be dvd on that. It's most likely going to be a 1-on-1 download if it ever comes out in video.

Oct 11, 2007
I figured it out after watching someone perform it on youtube, but I wasn't trying to, I'm not one of those idiots that tries to figure it out, reveal it, then perform badly for other people.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
If anything, a more modern version of some of the older books- Royal Road, Bobo's, etc. Or a whole load of books on theory and presentation. Just a whole book of essays. I love reading essays on magic... a whole book of them would be great; yes, I know about Strong Magic, Maximum Entertainment, Beyond Secrets, etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results