Whatch steal

Nov 8, 2017
Hello peapole i have been trying to learn the watch steal. It is called the thumbs down whatch steal and the move is from the book The proffesional stage pickpocket. Now i can do the whatch steal it takes me about five seconds to perform it on my father and but when i try it on my mother i cant becuse the band that the tounge of the watch goes into is to long so when i try to push the band trough the keeper whith my thumb the band just bends and a lot of fumbling is required to steal the watch. Is it that the watch is to big for her? Are there other techniuqes that may work better or should I just practice more? Also on my whatch which is a a week old. I have the same problem not only that the watch is so stiff I can't pull the band free from the tounge. Are there any sulotions to these problems? Thanck you

Nov 12, 2016
Oh wow. I never properly learned how to steal a watch but I did it anyways, just try things on your parents until you find something that works in my opinion because I never learned but I still pull it off. If you want you can view it on instagram but you can't really see what I was doing it was just a layperson recording and I got the video later.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results