What's a couple good routines for school?

Feb 10, 2008
Well lately I have been performing a lot at school. Since a lot of people know I'm the magician of the school I had a group of about 15 kids burning my hands from all angles. I need a really good trick for school that wont get hecklars ruining my routine. Please respond!

-Sean

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
The only thing i can really suggest is LAPSE from daniel madison's DANGEROUS.Or in one of his Pdf's.
You just made me realize that i do alot of tricks that require a good deal of misdirection.I love using the gamblers cop though...
Also,i hope your performing of your own accord and not when your friends or whoever wants you to.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Here's a trick: practice dealing with hecklers. No matter what tricks you do, if you can't handle hecklers, it won't work. Perform on your terms, and practice until you don't have to worry about your sleights. Know your angles, use them, and practice your existing tricks so that you can deal with hecklers and they become your really great tricks you're after.

Jan 19, 2008
Stigmata is good and can get everyone participating and very easy to do! But doing basics fo r school is good too, like ambitious card, colour changes worked into a mini routine very easy!

May 24, 2008
I find, Digital Dissolve is an amazing trick to do in the hallways between classes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results