What's the difference?

Broken down into simplest form, haha. I dug your response.

Do understand that we're much more than that though. We're trying to build an entire community. A place where you can learn and grow together, right alongside the best performers and creators in the magic industry.

Stay tuned.

jon i hope you can build it. i hope people learn some things people weren;t telling them else where

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
how is it owned by the same people

EDIT

its already been answered

Jon, thanks for helping me try to get T11 and Ellusionist out of the same.............exact spot

im sure this site will develope in time, and more and more products will be coming out, and thanks for "digging" my response

for the person who said that all ive responded with is "how can you know...blah blah blah"

i say that because most people here are saying how great it is, and just repeating what the commercials for the site have been saying

after only 4 hours, so, my bad for not getting brainwashed

yet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps he's a Mentalist...I hope.

Mentalisim is actually my preferred field of magic, I don't really perform all that much anymore though, I really just enjoy the community and the creativity of the art. People can like paintings without being a painter. I'm more into the cardistry/flourishing field of this site.

Sep 1, 2007
Mentalisim is actually my preferred field of magic, I don't really perform all that much anymore though, I really just enjoy the community and the creativity of the art. People can like paintings without being a painter. I'm more into the cardistry/flourishing field of this site.

Mine too. Mentalism is my preferred, but I'm finding this site a great alternative, Community 1st type of site instead of shoving crap in your face hoping for you to buy.

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
ALRIGHT, its been over a year since i posted this topic.

i beleive this speaks for its self how Theory11 has made a name for its self and how its established who, what, when, and where Theory11 is and will continue to be.

All i have to say is.

Great job Theory11, you guys have convinved me over the last year that this place does indeed "kick serisous ass"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results