Whats Your Deck?

May 8, 2010
Ok so i have my preferred decks, but I was kinda interested in finding what other people like to use and for what. Im expecting to get a LOT of S&M v4s and Split Spades, but try to surprise me instead lol :cool:

May 10, 2010
I use the normal bikes and tallys for practice. At times I'd pull out the Guardians or the SS Lions.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Ok so i have my preferred decks, but I was kinda interested in finding what other people like to use and for what. Im expecting to get a LOT of S&M v4s and Split Spades, but try to surprise me instead lol :cool:

I have messed around with T11 and E decks but never use them in performance. Not because they might look suspicious but because I like classic looking cards. Note: everyones definition of classic is diffrent.

I like using Bikes, Bees regular/Traditional Cut and Tally Ho. These are my main ones I like to use and buy

I also use Carta Mundi/Magic, SteamBoats (Discontinued), Hoyle shell backs if I can find them.

I use all of them for gambling or magic purposes. I practice as much as I can with each deck if I have them in stock.

Mike

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
I like to use standard Bicycles and Bicycle 125 (in performance and practicing). Classic. Don't like to "kill" expensive decks on practicing and performance, they're just for me.

May 12, 2009
my fav deck and the one i always use is the black scorpion deck it is awesome and it is my 2 favorite colors

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I use red bikes, largely because of the price point. There's no way I can afford to throw $7 away every time I perform.

I think the argument that custom decks make people suspiscious is bunkum.

May 8, 2010
Chris, i agree with your custom deck statement :)

And UncleMings, are Shell backs rare where your from?

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
It's kind of funny. I've never used anything but normal bikes in performance. I have a few bee stingers, split spades, and other decks but I've never used them. Like...it's cool to have to look at and play around with and make flourishing videos.

Costco 12 pack baby!

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Chris, i agree with your custom deck statement :)

And UncleMings, are Shell backs rare where your from?

Yes ShellBacks are rare because they are Discontinued but the suppy on the market is not bad yet. Not too many people use ShellBacks and they are a little more expensive that bikes so online dealers have a good amount just have to look in the right places. I can get a brick for $24.

Hoyle PCG's are good also.

I live in NYC. The only cards you find out here are Bikes, Bees and Tally Ho.

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
I prefer Split Spades and Gaurdians myself. But when it comes to performing most people wont go for some tricks unless they see that you are using regular bikes and not "trick cards" as my Split Spades are often reffered to as. But Once I get on a roll I usually switch out for them just cause I like them so much.

May 8, 2010
unclemings, i get hoyle shellbacks from a dollar store in my town lol theyre $2.50 here

May 8, 2010
I know what you mean crimson, but theyve never suspected anything for me so i go with a t11 deck :)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I've never had any questions about a custom deck. I've used most of E's in performance, and the only comment I've gotten is, "Hey, those are cool."

I don't get the Costco bricks, because I don't want six blue decks. I only use red ones.

Actually, I should wear out my custom decks. I've got a bunch half worn out. Maybe I'll start taking those to my walkaround gigs.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
unclemings, i get hoyle shellbacks from a dollar store in my town lol theyre $2.50 here

thats what i pretty much pay per deck on the net. It sucks. they are just not popular here in ny. Tannens and Fantasma dosent even carry them.

Its kinda like tally hos for other people. have to get the out of there area

May 8, 2010
Yea i have to order my tally hos from the net. ill trade you a brick of shell backs for a brick of circle backs :)

Oct 18, 2007
Bikes and Bees

I use blue bicycles a lot, and I use blue Bees a lot. If I'm doing some IT based stuff I always use the blue Bees. I prefer the feel of the Bees, but the Bicycles bring less suspicion.

The only time I deviate from those two is if I'm doing card manipulation (productions, vanishes, etc) Then I use red Bees because they blend with my skin color better. I prepare those decks in the manner described on Jeff McBride's videos, so those decks aren't really suitable for standard card trick work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results