What's your favorite control?

BMC

Oct 25, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
Hi. I would like to know what's your favorite control or which control you use most. My favorite ones are the Center Steal Control by SW Erdnase and redone by Jason England, and Chad Nelson's Spread Pass. Edit: Oh, and I also use the clipshift.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 2, 2008
Wow! I was waiting for a thread like this. It's a really hard decision as I love many, but the one's I use the most are the cull or the Nowhere pass.

May 3, 2008
I enjoy using the bluff pass, or any flourish that would bring the card to the top. I don't have any favorites; I use any one that accomplishes what I need for that routine.

S

SuicideBoy555

Controls

For me, I Use a couple.

Joel's "Death to the Double Undercut"
Ricky's "Cherry Control"
Danny's "Ego Slip"
and lastly

Aarons's "Out-joged Herman Shift"

-Jon R.

Sep 20, 2008
Never really bothered learning other controls. Just know the classic pass, and a double undercut. Never been called out on it.

double undercut, then riffle shuffle. Never been caught out on it, so if it ain't broke why fix it! It is simple so I can talk and not look at my hands whilst doing it, which generally means no one else is either! Also, the riffle shuffle means its very easy to add a couple of cards above the chosen one if you need to for the trick. I have a a couple of tricks where the card needs to be second from the top. If anything, this makes the shuffle more convincing, because even if the spectator thinks the cuts brought the card to the top, then seeing extra cards falling on top it if makes them think there is no way you've controlled it.

I used to like using the hindu shuffle control occasionally, but it's a shuffle that looks odd to most people, so arouses more suspicion than others.

Rev

Jan 8, 2009
Peek Control
Riffle Pass
D.F.'s Dribble Pass
Dribble Pass
Diagonal Palm Shift (Vernon Method) (With Several ways that I get into it)
Ricky's Cherry Control

Out of these. one of the easiest and most deceptive is the peek control.

Jul 18, 2009
Classic Pass
Invisible Pass (Giobbi's Handling)
Bluff Pass (My Handling)
Side Steal (Perhaps My Favorite)
Double Undercutt

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Peek Control
Riffle Pass
D.F.'s Dribble Pass
Dribble Pass
Diagonal Palm Shift (Vernon Method) (With Several ways that I get into it)
Ricky's Cherry Control

Out of these. one of the easiest and most deceptive is the peek control.

the peek control sounds interesting. any sources for it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results