When does Control preview come out?

When does control trailer come out because im getting mad of the one that are suppose to be it

Get over it. Go outside and get off the computer. No need to get mad because it's taking to long according to your standards.

EDIT by Moderator: Please refrain from attacking other members.
-TDA

Please explain how I "attacked" him?? The only part of my post you took out was when I said "Sheeeeesh....."

Last edited by a moderator:

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Control certainly will not be for everybody. It is an effect that has the potential to really disturb somebody - it can change someone's life... You get to see this in action on the DVD. It is an effect that doesn't come across as a "magic trick" ... it's much more closer to reality & that can really unnerve some people.

What I can tell you is that Control is one of the most powerful effects you can perform...

Check out the sneak peek: http://media.theory11.com/1012-Control---Sneak-Peek

More videos & information will come in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!

Nov 8, 2007
I've been looking forward to Control ever since I heard it was impromptu. I'm buying it the moment it's released, which I pretty much NEVER do. But it's my kind of magic from one of my favorite creators, and Wayne has built a good rep with me with the effects he's released so I know I won't be disappointed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results