When is Genesis Volume 2 coming?

May 9, 2008
I've searched the forums, no one seems to know when Genesis Volume 2 is coming out. Has the project been scrapped?? I haven't heard or seen anything from Andrei at all lately.

Feb 27, 2009
Genesis vl.2

I wonder if it will have the new Genesis DVD vl.2? I'm crazy to see the new movement cardistry Andrei Jikh

Nov 7, 2009
What is TOOC??? As far as the release, I am sure it should come out shortly... We should make a pool of everyone's guess =P

TOOC - Totally out of control

Chris Kenners famous book totally out of control is being made into a DVD by T11, Its apparently there biggest project yet.

May 9, 2008
It seems you haven't. In this thread I and JB described the situation, enjoy the reading.

Actually, yes AlexanderB, I have searched the forums. I did see that thread. JB doesn't even know when it's coming out. "On the horizon", "no current estimate", "as soon as we have a reasonably accurate forcast" doesn't really tell us much other than it's not a priority right now. I was hoping to hear something from Andrei. From the sounds of it, while it may be on the horizon, it's not currently being worked on.

JB, can you at least tell us if it will be out this year? Or has it been thrown on the backburner?

i asked andrei... he said that: I'm not quite sure when Genesis 2 will be released, I still think its a while from now but its definitely in the works. (Filmed but not yet edited) I'd say don't start saving until a while from now.

(by the way is asked if i should start save money now or if i can spend my money for cards)

Jun 10, 2010
Well, if TOOC and Genesis (v2) come out at the same time... I'm going broke. If TOOC is their biggest project yet, I would go as far as to saying it'd cost the most too..

Jun 10, 2010
Wow TOOC and genesis vol. 2 aren't out yet? Oh and for those wondering this is my first time on the site for almost a year so I'm a bit surprised at everything.

Wonder how much TOOC is going to cost, anyone have a good guess? I'm assuming since the book is $44.95 (at D&D's site) it's going to be $75.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results