Where And Whom Do You Perform For?

Where And Whom Do You Perform For? Just wondoring!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 18, 2007
Usually only perform for people who want to see a trick, it's great. =]

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Dont you mean who?

I think technically, he meant "Where and for whom do you perform?"

I don't really perform anywhere, and haven't in about twenty years. There's a point in some pursuits where you just go "hey, this doesn't improve my life one bit" and you stop.

Then one day you find a way it can improve your life, and you pull it back out. So I'm basically sitting in my basement practicing, but at the end of the month I'll be doing a short performance for a local club just to get back in front of other people's eyes. Where it goes from there, I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I usually perform at Corporate events, for money. Whenever I've got something new I'm working on, I'll show it to my wife, then friends, family and students before putting it in the working repertoire.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Well last night was s stage show at the Local Improv with three others. 10 people shy of a sold out crowd. I was happy.

I have diversified so that I can perform just about anywhere I am hired. Stage, parlour, talking, silent, close-up ,street, etc. The more you can do, the more you will work.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I perform for family and friends mostly.
I perform at school, parties, gatherings of any kind.
I only remembered one time that I passed around a hat for tips, after doing a trick with the hat of course.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results