Where can I buy theory11 cards in Dallas, TX?

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Not in the shops Ive seen so far. In the few around here, just ask the store if they can put an order in for them. Ive seen e decks before so it shouldnt be a problem.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Most brick and mortar shops will place an order for you.

Shane Black is from Texas...he may know if you shoot him a PM.

Or....just buy them here and pay the shipping if you have no other options.

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX USA
Thanks. I was trying to avoid having to be patient : )
Was hoping I could walk into a store somewhere and just pick some up.

While I'm at it, anyone know where I can get Tally Ho's in Dallas?

Jun 10, 2010
Most brick and mortar shops will place an order for you.

Shane Black is from Texas...he may know if you shoot him a PM.

Or....just buy them here and pay the shipping if you have no other options.

Brick and mortar shop? What's that?

And I read somewhere on the t11 forums of somebody buying a pack of guardians from their local books-a-million, if you have those in dallas, tx, I'd try going to one of those (after calling them, of course). As for tally-ho's, if you've got a local magic shop around, they probably have them.

Jul 2, 2010
Dallas, TX USA
Thanks Shane. May contact you to set-up grabbing a brick else will go to Magic Etc. Did find Guardians and some e decks at a shop in McKinney as well. But want Centirions so may be headed out to Ft. Worth.

I only have a couple White Centurions (New) and a brick of Black Centurions left but if you need more Magic Etc. has about a brick left I believe and I barely get out to Mckinney area so I'm not quite sure there. With the amount in gas you'll be paying you might be saving money ordering them directly from T11 just PM if you wanna talk.

Shane

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results