Where can I find this trick

Mar 3, 2018
Hello everyone! Chris Ramsay does this trick at 0:51-01:23, and I was wondering what this trick is called and where I can learn it?

Jun 9, 2008
Could be wrong but I think I’m right. Check out Advocate by Daniel Madison. Think that’s what it is, (edited for exposure).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheMadgician
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
S

Someone tell me why the download is more expensive than the DVD on Ellusionist? Lol
From what I understand, they are trying to get rid of the physical copies of the DVDs as people are more inclined to just by the download

At least, this is what someone told me in an email once (I think)

But it's the same product regardless

Reactions: TheMadgician

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
From what I understand, they are trying to get rid of the physical copies of the DVDs as people are more inclined to just by the download

At least, this is what someone told me in an email once (I think)

But it's the same product regardless

That "someone" would be me. You're more or less correct. We're trying to reduce how many physical things we have in our warehouse, so we slashed the prices on many DVDs. Once those are gone, they will not be printed any more, but we'll keep the downloads.

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
That "someone" would be me. You're more or less correct. We're trying to reduce how many physical things we have in our warehouse, so we slashed the prices on many DVDs. Once those are gone, they will not be printed any more, but we'll keep the downloads.

Ugh

Unfortunately I’m just not gonna buy a DVD :(

But it’s a great looking effect nonetheless

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Ugh

Buy a subscription to Magic Stream(which includes the Advocate) instead, for only $99.95 a year.

Reactions: RickU

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Ugh

I have a dozen DVD'S ... laptops don't even have DVD drives anymore. I'm always borrowing my son's laptop. lol

Reactions: RickU

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I have a dozen DVD'S ... laptops don't even have DVD drives anymore. I'm always borrowing my son's laptop. lol

My laptop sucks big time w DVDs and we don’t have a player...

Plus the instant gratification of a download

Reactions: CWhite
Sep 10, 2017
That was just a regular card index. Not Advocate necessarily
Since Ramsay is friends with Madison and has used his other effects, I think it’s safe to say that it was probably Advocate.
Btw, I only know of this pocket index, what other ones do you know of?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Since Ramsay is friends with Madison and has used his other effects, I think it’s safe to say that it was probably Advocate.
Btw, I only know of this pocket index, what other ones do you know of?
I think there is one in Encyclopedia of Card Tricks, not sure though

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results