Where did he go?

Jun 22, 2009
sarnia Ont. Canada
Hey everyone I haven't been on theory11's threads in a while and although I would like my first recent post to be of deep meaning but really it's just a simple question...WHERE IS WAYNE HOUCHIN THESE DAYS!

idk man; my best guess is that he's working on some kind of project that we do not know about, or it could just be Art of Astonishment series. He don't even update his website; that makes me wonders too.

Dec 20, 2010
Honolulu, HI
That's a good question and a good point. It's been a really long time since he does his daily updates anymore on his website. Don't know if he ever will be. He recently had some kind of show with Aaron Fisher and also recently stopped time or something. But he is probably really busy as of today.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Hey everyone I haven't been on theory11's threads in a while and although I would like my first recent post to be of deep meaning but really it's just a simple question...WHERE IS WAYNE HOUCHIN THESE DAYS!

He's in Chico, enjoying his life. He's done a couple shows there recently but at his lecture, he said he doesn't plan on releasing anything any time soon.

I think he might be in Arizona at the moment though, for his lecture tour.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results