Where do you guys buy your coins?

a friend of mine works at a bank so i asked him to keep an eye out for some kennedy half dollars.... so try your local bank see if they have any or what ever coin it is that your looking for. the second option would be to get them off of ebay but good luck getting all the coins to match. the final solution would be to order a set from someone like todd lassen or Schoolcraft (1 shell plus several matching coins)..

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
a friend of mine works at a bank so i asked him to keep an eye out for some kennedy half dollars.... so try your local bank see if they have any or what ever coin it is that your looking for. the second option would be to get them off of ebay but good luck getting all the coins to match. the final solution would be to order a set from someone like todd lassen or Schoolcraft (1 shell plus several matching coins)..

What he typed.:)

Feb 10, 2008
As strange as it sounds, you could try your local post office. It may be because they're a government agency, but for whatever reason they often will have dollar and half-dollar coins. They won't be fresh off the mint or anything, but you could ask to examine whatever they have and match them up as best you can. Just something else to consider...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results