Where do you keep your cards?

Apr 4, 2008
Hey guys.

Where do you keep your cards? I really need a better place to store my cards. I would like a better place to store them and a better place to carry them.

So my other question is: Where can you get a good storage system for you cards and props?

-Max

Sep 1, 2007
I keep mine in a box. But for your cards and props....
THIS case is a good one. You can get it a homedepot for 20 bucks I think. Just ask, "where are the tool cases"? then youll see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvQRlIdFvg

I have that exact same case only I use it just for my cards since I don't have that many magic "props." I took out all of the spcers it came with and punched out the middle of that bug piece of foam. I might get a picture up here in a bit.

For anyone who wants something other than a shoebox to keep their cards, getting one of these cases is a great investment.

I keep my cards in a box aswell.

I do love that case and would love to get it but...but first I need a close-up mat which its hard to ration $10 when you're saving up for something a bit more Dangerous and dreaming of something that is quite Lethal.

Atleast I can make puns, can you afford to PAY attention to them :p

~PaCo

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I keep mine in the pocket of my macraméd jean shorts

Actually, I found the perfect wooden case that holds a good amount of decks at Target -- in the form of a deluxe car cleaning kit. Pretty slick.

Feb 28, 2008
I keep mine in a safety deposit box... Grand Theft Auto 4 came with one and it has done a good job of keeping at a good temp and keeping them in good shape.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
On a desk with layers. I've only got 20 something.

I keep mine in a trunk that used to be my Mom's when she was a kid. 90 decks in all. About 35 of them are standard Bicycle cards, though. I'd like to expand my collection one day, but I just don't have the money. Especially since I'm trying to put together a Parlor/Stage show. If anybody wants to send some Jerry's Nuggets, Golden Nuggets, decks like those my way, I won't tell anybody. ;)

Apr 4, 2008
Guys I just went out and got the case and home depot. Its amazing. I reccomend it..

THanks for everyones help

Nov 23, 2007
NC
The ones I use frequently I keep in a nice cedar box that I just happened to be not using for anything else. My special cards I keep in a old cigar humidor to keep them from warping as I live in the south.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Guys I just went out and got the case and home depot. Its amazing. I reccomend it..

THanks for everyones help

I got it too. I mean, obviously not from Home Depot since I'm Australian, but yeah.

The only problem is, if I pick up the case everything goes flying and stuff. Any recommendations to help solve that problem?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I got it too. I mean, obviously not from Home Depot since I'm Australian, but yeah.

The only problem is, if I pick up the case everything goes flying and stuff. Any recommendations to help solve that problem?

Don't pick it up. :p

Seriously, though, just find a way to strap it all down... should be too hard. Or just pack it all in there so tight that it won't move. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results