Where do you want to learn magic from #2?

Where would you like to learn magic from?

• Books written by non-magicians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Books written by magicians

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • DVD's

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Youtube

• google videos

• read them online

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • only use your original effects and noone elses

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • none of the above...

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
After seeing how succesful my original topic was I have decidied to make a second one...only this time it will have a few modifications.

For example, being mentored by a magician is very rare to come by so this time I will exclude that option. Also, DVD's and illegally downloading DVD's is basically the same thing so they will be grouped togwther in one category.

This vote is anonymous so don't worry about it. I also love feedback from you guys so please post comments.

Thank You.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Yea...no need for this thread...

Also, not saying you are...but trying to give your post count steroids isn't gonna make you a mod. Is quality, not quantity. Just trying to help ;)

-ThrallMind

hey guys look I'm not trying to bulk up my post number and this thread was asked to be made from one of my other raders in the first poll. I thought it might be a good idea and to exclude the choice of mentor and put the two DVD's together. I was only trying to help. A few people asked if I could make a new one without those options so I did. It was what some people wanted and I gave it to them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results