Where O Where is Chad Nelson

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Alright so I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this. But I haven't heard about Chad since the NYC lecture. I was looking forward to some of his new material, but I think he vanished.

Anyone know what he's up to?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Alright so I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this. But I haven't heard about Chad since the NYC lecture. I was looking forward to some of his new material, but I think he vanished.

Anyone know what he's up to?

It's his new effect that he's coming up with. Vanishing! :p

Apr 28, 2008
He works as a professional magician so I imagine he's very busy, i guess he'll be doing stuff like christmas parties, also Surfaced only came out about 6 months ago, there's usually quite some time between DVD releases. If he did another DVD I guess he'd do it with Dan and Dave again and they're currently busy with Avenue and Andthensome. I am really hoping to see some more material from him at some point as Surfaced is one of the best DVD's I own but I can't see it happening for a while yet.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Chad has "lifted off" to do some professional gigs and will hopefully "surface" soon on dnd's on demand. He's probably also "getting ready" for "winter".

Anyone care to throw in another pun?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results