Where to get Ohio Tallies?

Mar 20, 2011
Hey guys, a day ago i posted about the quality of the new tallies.

From many ppl's opinion, i concluded that it is safe to assume that those new tallies suck :p

Does anyone know where I can get bricks of old tallies for reasonable price?

I can a few tally sellers on ebay but non of them clarified if those are new tallies or old tallies.

Aug 19, 2009
While my opinion is worth what you paid for it.... nevertheless:

Your best bet for Ohio Tallys is eBay and private sale forums. I personally think, though, that the new Tallys, especially more recent KY prints, aren't bad at all. Look for Tallys that say they are from KY instead of the "Ohio" black seal decks. The OH black seals are in fact among the first KY decks printed, they aren't as good as the KY marked decks. While initial quality was lacking, it's only been getting better. There are some small differences between the recent KY and true OH decks, but it's mostly in longevity in my opinion.

I have quite a few bricks of both Ohio and KY Tallys, and right now I'm mainly using the KY instead of the OH decks.

The other consideration here is price. I would guess the OH decks are going to cost at least twice as much as KY decks now. To me, the OH decks aren't good enough to justify paying $4-5 a deck. For that price I would rather get some Sentinels, Stingers, DeckONEs, Centurions or Propagandas - those decks are always top notch in my opinion.

Mar 20, 2011
Hmm if i buy tallies from T11 would they be totally new tallies? I wanted cheap practicing deck anyways so i might just buy few bricks of tallies and bikes together no matter their quality.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results