Where to learn the Sybil on the Trilogy?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Ok, i just wanna get this off my back cuz too many people have not noticed it. Dont you just hate how the sybil in flourishes 1 o 1 is bad? Dont you love the teaching on the flourishes dvd? with the slow motion and pop up text? Wouldnt you just love to learn the sybil in that kind of format? well now... YOU CAN!

Omg i can believe how many people have not realized this. Phase 4 of jackson five is the sybil!!!!! and it is taught in detail with pop up text! just go learn the 4th phase of jackson 5 and you should learn the sybil well.

Hope that helps most of you.

D

Deleted member 2755

Ok, i just wanna get this off my back cuz too many people have not noticed it. Dont you just hate how the sybil in flourishes 1 o 1 is bad? Dont you love the teaching on the flourishes dvd? with the slow motion and pop up text? Wouldnt you just love to learn the sybil in that kind of format? well now... YOU CAN!

Omg i can believe how many people have not realized this. Phase 4 of jackson five is the sybil!!!!! and it is taught in detail with pop up text! just go learn the 4th phase of jackson 5 and you should learn the sybil well.

Hope that helps most of you.

I learned the Sybil from the 101 section. It took me a while, but I put the effort in and it was worth it. I actually like that teaching better. I actually realized this too just a few days ago. I as surprised no one realized it either.

-Doug

Jul 3, 2008
As Sinful said on flourishes 101, and they teach sybil also in Jackson 5 so it shouldnt be a problem

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results