Jan 9, 2019
Hello!

I am a card guy, and the only gimmicks I have are the invisible deck, a Svengali, and a deck of NOC gaffs. I got some spending money and really want to get a trick that I can take everywhere, use for multiple tricks, and doesn't have any specific limitations. Of course this is almost impossible to find, and i have no clue where to start. I decided on a trick, then figured out how to do it and realized it wouldn't work for me, so now I'm really stuck. I would appreciate it if someone could recommend a good card gimmick to get that would be good for this sort of thing.
sorry for being a little long, thanks for reading!

thematthoward

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2018
One of my favs is akkelian envelopes, mind blowing for spectators when combined with invisible deck, cause instead of naming a card they put one in an envelope from a regular deck and then you can pull it from the iD and since they never said the card it looks even more impossible!

also really like the new lucid dream gimmick that just came out, got it on vanishing, when done right can be a killer ending to ambitious card and they were holding it the entire time, again making it more impossible in their minds.

Level One is also something rad to keep in your back pocket to catch people off guard

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results