Which is the best out of these three?

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
They are all bassically the same with maybe a few changes to the original gimmick and different presentations i like Prophet though

lol i do it with monoply money

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
You're going to be the one performing it, which seems best? Try reading some reviews for each, take another look at them and make a decision by yourself.
Also, typing in 'Prophet or Extreme Burn' on the search bar will probably come up with loads of hits. I know I've seen this thread posted a lot. Do a little research and make an independent decision on which you think you'd prefer.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
EXTREME BURN!!!

This completely destroys every other bill switch. From the dvd, you get to learn 9 changes, most of which are super visual. The EB gimmick also has an extra part added to the gimmick that makes the changes easier and more visual. With prophet, you only get 2 changes. And the 2 changes taught on prophet is also taught on extreme burn. You also get to learn Slow Burn as a bonus if you buy it from E.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
There are many bill changes out there.
100 dollar bill change, Hundy 500, Heiny 500, Prophet, Extreme Burn, Slow Burn, Infinity Switch, etc.
All these are so simliar its not even funny. They are basically the same gimmick with a tiny difference. They are usually a bit different in the way they are constructed, but the basic method is the same. If you buy 1, lets say Extreme Burn, you can basically figure out all of them. The Infinity Switch is different to these, but is similiar to Garcia's Greed. I would recommend the cheaper out of Hundy, Heiny, Prophet, Extreme, or Slow. Get one, and get all.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
There are many bill changes out there.
100 dollar bill change, Hundy 500, Heiny 500, Prophet, Extreme Burn, Slow Burn, Infinity Switch, etc.
All these are so simliar its not even funny. They are basically the same gimmick with a tiny difference. They are usually a bit different in the way they are constructed, but the basic method is the same. If you buy 1, lets say Extreme Burn, you can basically figure out all of them. The Infinity Switch is different to these, but is similiar to Garcia's Greed. I would recommend the cheaper out of Hundy, Heiny, Prophet, Extreme, or Slow. Get one, and get all.

I agree with you. But i would still recommend extreme burn because the slight variation in the gimmick opens alot of possibilities. You cannot do Extreme burn with a Prophet Gimmick, or a Hundy 500 gimmick. But you can do both of those trick with an extreme burn gimmick.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
This question is like asking, "Do you like the 2 of spades from the red, blue, or black split spades deck.

Their all the same, pretty much.
I have Hundy 500, but I'm sure the others work just as good.

Jan 13, 2008
I have both Extreme Burn and Prophet, and prefer Extreme Burn. They're pretty similar, but I like the routines that are taught on Extreme Burn a lot more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results